Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shopping...

 As I sit here looking out the window at another snowy gray winter day, I decided to lift my mood and do a bit of online shopping for my trip next week to Bora Bora. One of my favorite retailers in Athleta. They have fabulous workout and easy travel resort wear and I have enjoyed everything I have purchased from them online. I also love the fact that if you do decide to return something, they cover the return shipping! So here are a few of my new favorite outfits that I have just personally purchased!

This will be perfect for cruising around the islands and a casual dinner. I can easily see wearing my bathing suit all day and slipping this on over it.




Equally versatile is the Sonata Skirt. At $49 this was a must have and right now I am just loving the berry color. Bye bye winter blues!


Finally, I just fell in love with this gorgeous linen Flash Sweater for $89 and their Ananda Capri $56 pictured below. I think this outfit will be just perfect for morning yoga on the beach! I think the slit detailing of the capris and the off the shoulder look  of the sweater add sexy detailing while covering all  the right places.




No comments: